CSOS Certificate Import Instructions
Print these instructions
These instructions may vary slightly from computer to computer.
1. At the top of your Firefox Browser, select Tools and then Options.
2. In the options menu, verify that Advanced is selected in the top Panel.
3. Click View Certificates tab.
4. Click Your Certificates tab.
5. Click the Import button.
6. In the File Name, locate the file to import and select it.
7. Click Open.
8. Enter the master password for the security device and click OK. This is the same password that was entered when activating the Certificate.
9. Enter the password that was used to backup the Certificate and click OK. This may or may not be the same password as the master password.
10. Click OK at the Alert prompt.
Repeat these steps if you have another certificate to export.
We strongly recommend deleting the copy of the certificate that is not installed in Firefox.