Please send a digitally signed e-mail to or call 1-877-DEA-ECOM (1-877-332-3266) toll free to make an information change request.
Information change requests apply to subscriber or organization information maintained by the DEA that may be changed without requiring CSOS Certificate revocation. Below is a listing of information that may be changed without necessitating a revocation.
- Social Security Number
- Security code
- Phone number
- Subscriber address (not the ordering address listed on DEA Form-223)
- Organization name change (not the name listed on DEA Form-223)
- Organization address (not the ordering address listed on DEA Form-223)
CSOS Role Change:
Note: Addresses that may be changed are for communication purposes only. Changing the ordering address that appears on the DEA Registration Certificate (DEA Form-223) requires certificate revocation.
- Principal/Alternate Coordinator resignation
- Note: a CSOS Coordinator must exist for each CSOS DEA Registrant
- Switching of Principal and Alternate Coordinator
Return to Certificate Management